At the Vancouver Airport Marriott and 75 West, a high standard of cleanliness is in our DNA. With Marriott’s Commitment to Clean, we’ve redefined our cleaning standards to welcome you back for a safe and healthy visit. Below are some of the measures we’ve implemented at 75 West:
- Face masks are required for all guests and associates.
- Seating has been reimagined to allow for physical distancing. and table seating is available for parties up to 6 people.
- We have elevated our rigorous cleaning protocols to. thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Hand sanitization stations are located in all high-traffic areas.
- Guests will be provided with single-use printed menus or can access them digitally via QR code.
- To ensure proper traffic flow, reservations are strongly recommended.